During those appetite problem, I would prefer an easy and spicy food to eat. This type of food would be something that is reaaally hard to refuse. Hot food will cover all the miscomposition of spices which usually would make the food taste bad, too salty, too sweet, and etc.
I have a favourite sambal that I and my dear husband love during those bad bad day. It is Sambal Tempeh. Really easy to make, fast, and surprisingly healthy.
Here is the recipe :
Original Recipe of Kirana
5 sliced of tempe (100 grams)
2 clove of garlic
1 tsp cooking oil (vegetable/palm oil)
pinch of salt
How to :
- Season tempe with pinch of salt, and fry in a hot palm oil to brown.
- In a mortar, crush garlic and chili using pestle until smooth.
- Add pinch of salt and mix.
- Put tempe inside mortar, mash tempe but do not over mash.
- Mix tempe and spices with the aid of spoon.
- Voila, sambal tempe ready to serve.
I hope today is not your "bad appetite" day but if it does, then you may give this recipe a try, and enjoy.