Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My First Fondant Covered Cake

Hai there... it's a really nice morning. Seems like the sun smiling at me since it doesn't give a too harsh heat as I often had in this industrial city.

Anyway, I would like to share a picture of my birthday cake. I made this Sacher Torte Gateau for my birthday on last august, and covered it with fondant (plastic icing) to make it beautiful. This is my first fondant project and I am happy for it. I am quite satisfied but I don't really like the taste of fondant which is way too sweet for me :P
However, I looove working with fondant and planning a next project, a more chalenging project. I will happily share it to you once I've finished... so wish me luck ok.

Here is my lovely cute birthday cake, hope you like it too as I do

No comments:

Post a Comment